Employee Assistance Program- LifeScopeEAP, E4 Health
- Confidential service; available 24/7
- College funded
- Up to 3 assessments and diagnoses
- Referrals – Childcare, elder care, financial, legal, etc.
- Call 1-800-227-2195 or log on www.LifeScopeEAP.com
Rhode Island Temporary Disability Insurance (TDI)
- Required by RI law; employee-funded
- State tax – 1.3% of salary on $52,100 maximum annual earnings
- Waiting period – 7 days
- Minimum weekly benefit – $69/week
- Maximum weekly benefit – $652/week
- 30 weeks maximum benefit
- Contact: http://www.dlt.ri.gov/tdi/
Worker’s Compensation Insurance – Beacon Mutual Insurance Company
- Applies to accidents/injuries during work hours and/or on College premises
- Must notify supervisor immediately
- Must notify Human Resources Department immediately (Ext. 2138)
- Must complete Accident Report
Paid Time Off (see Employee Handbook for details)
- On campus – no charge
Facilities and Services
- Employees may access the Peterson Recreation Center, the Phillips Memorial Library, Concannon Fitness Center (with a paid membership), and Schneider Arena (when available).
- Employees may obtain discounts in the Barnes & Noble Bookstore located in the lower level of Slavin Center. (with the exception of textbooks)
PC Cash Program
- Employees can deposit cash (minimum $10.00) on the Providence College Identification Card to be used at the Alumni Food Court connected to Slavin Center and in various vending machines across campus.
- Employees may receive a 10% discount for purchases made through use of this card (i.e., bookstore (with the exception of textbooks), athletic events).
U.S. Post Office
- Full postal services are available at Raymond Hall U.S. Post Office window (near the student mail boxes).
- Employee discounts are available for season tickets for basketball and hockey games.